SC - My feast menu and recipes for your use and consideration

Terri Spencer taracook at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 16:37:24 PST 1999

Hi there!

I'm catching up on the cooks list (again!) and just couldn't resist
using this opportunity to remind you that I am still patiently (or not
so patiently) waiting for your receipts to complete the event report
for Midwinter A&S.  Will you be at the South Downs meeting this
Wednesday?  Is there any way you and Alma could get me the final
figures before the meeting so I can work out the net income for the
event before I get there?  An email would be fine.  Please let me know.

Thanx,

Tara

- ---Nick Sasso <Njs at mccalla.com> wrote:

> At long last, I am ready to post my menu and translations from our
feast last weekend.  It was well received, even with the problems that
glare out at me.  I have come up with cures for the flaws in a couple
of the dishes, and would appreciate any comment on what you read.