SC - My feast menu and recipes for your use and consideration

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 16 10:22:27 PST 1999

I'll forward this to Alma.  My receipt total is approximately $215.00.
Hers would be a bit more, I suspect :o)  We were already planning to
come to the meeting prepared to dole out receipts and put this to bed.
I am heartily sorry for any inconvenience this may have been.  It should
have been done on site (if I were prepared) ...and will be next time.