SC - Menagier's Champignons

Wade Hutchison whutchis at bucknell.edu
Tue Mar 16 10:32:36 PST 1999

I've always interpreted this as mushrooms that have only been
in existence for one night - as in fresh, young mushrooms.
Also known as "button" mushrooms, since the spore-pod bits
haven't opened yet. (closed above?)  Don't think you could
find those unless you grew them yourself, though.
	-----wade/Gille