SC - Kosher Foods

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Wed Mar 17 14:45:39 PST 1999

I am very interested in this list and the source.  I am also interested in
your documentation.

As to kosher vegetarian, I have a few friends who are.  They look for
reliable kosher markings on canned and processed foods to make sure that
the ingredients are kosher and they buy a lot of fresh veggies.

Just a note, when I go out, I eat vegetarian and dairy.  I always ask the
feastocrat the ingredients of things right down to the stock of the
vegetarian soup (I have attended many a feast where I could not eat the
veggie or lentil soup because it contained chicken stock).  I keep a
strictly kosher home, but have recently lived in areas that do not have
kosher restaurants.  I miss the chinese food I could eat when I lived back
east (If you are ever in Boston eat at Shalom Hunan, great kosher chinese).

Sindara