SC - Grade school help request

Heitman fiondel at fastrans.net
Fri Mar 19 08:26:28 PST 1999

This came over one of my other nets.

Being a parent with grade school kids, I can personally see where this kind
of request goes to help those kids. Since this is the most widely spread
group of people I know, I am personally asking your help for these kids.
All you have to do is reply to them with where you are emailing from.
Please take two minutes and help our educational system.

Thank you,

Franz