SC - Fw: [medieval-leather] Period Tanning Methods

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Fri Mar 19 17:06:14 PST 1999

Mordonna, I haven't a clue as to why anyone wants to tan intestines- the
question came up on the Medieval leather list, and I'm passing it along.

Phlip

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

When pompous people irk me with their regal attributes,
It pleases me to imagine how they'd look in bathing suits.