SC - Packaged Almond Milk

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Mar 19 18:07:02 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/19/99 2:20:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, kat at kagan.com
writes:

<< Any other folks used this product, with or without success?  I know a while
 back Ras had tried a commercial almond milk that he wasn't pleased with the
 results of (can't remember if he gave a brand name or not) but this one
 seemed to work pretty good...

 	- kat >>

I have since found out why I was displeased with the product and have changed
my viewpoint to one in favor of the product. :-)

Why did I initially have a negative experience? Welllllll......I can only say
....don't forget to SHAKE the container before pouring. :-) <blushing in
embassassment>

Ras