SC - It's Gardening time folks!

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Mar 20 14:05:30 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/20/99 8:47:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
upsxdls at Okstate.edu writes:

<< Ras, did you get your potatoes in on St. Patrick's Day?  Leanna

No. Traditionally I set my peas on St, Patricks Day which task I achieved. The
next good moon for peas is not until mid-April in my location. I will set
potatoes  the first or second week of April. Next plantings will be the aliums
(tomorrow) then thruogh the rest of the week radishes, spinach and lettuce as
conditions permit.

With any luck i will have 'fresh' salad ingredients for Ladies Champions
Tourney the second weekend of May possibly even fresh peas. :-)

In side celery, hot peppers, perennial herbs and cole crops will be started
Monday.

Ras