SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #1307

Jules A. Hojnowski jah11 at cornell.edu
Mon Mar 22 07:30:25 PST 1999

Hello,
	Yes, I have made this, but I think I used the recipe that called for
white wine, instead of the red one.  I made my own white wine, and I think
it also
called for some other alchol which I made and put in.  I made it for last
years Ice
Dragon and took first place for it.  If people get "SCUM"  I believe that
the next issue
coming out will have it in there.  I added the cream at the very last minute
to the rest of the hypocras.  Hope that helps!

Jules/Catalina

ps I'll eventually put the recipe up on my web page.  :-)