SC - Re: Khushknanaj, Error in Last Missive

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Sat Mar 27 07:03:04 PST 1999

There was a error in my last message.   I used a brace of bread machines set
on dough mode not food processors to make the dough.   It was as I said a
production run... less fuss less muss... such are the joys of the modern
age.

Daniel Raoul le Vascon du Navarre'
Shire of Sea Munch (error, error, reset) Sea March, Kingdom of Trimaris