SC - re: Marx Rumpolt was re: 16th century potato soup recipe?

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Mar 29 13:32:59 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/29/99 3:52:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, grasse at mscd.edu
writes:

<< aside to Ras - is 1581 too "Early Modern" or would you like me to forward
 you some exotic meats info? I am too squeamish to post/web, but I know you
 collect the obscure.) >>

No, it is not too  'early modern' for purposes of recieving education
materials. :-) I would appreciate any thing you might be kind enough to send
from any period  on that subject. Thanks in advance.

So far as the squeamishness of some  that may be on the list is concerned, I
have always followed the old addage that 'if you can't stand the heat, get out
of the kitchen'. :-) Personally, I have little or no tolerance for food bores.
;-)

Am anticipating your recipe 'gift' with excitement. ;-)

Ras