SC - Raw Flour

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Mar 29 13:38:12 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/29/99 4:10:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
JGedney at dictaphone.com writes:

<< Is there a source for raw fresh flour? >>

I am confused about what you are asking for here. Flour is by nature 'raw'.
Freshness is not a good thing in flour, since it tends to bake better with
some 'aging'. The only concievable way to get a 'raw fresh flour' would
probably be to grind your own.

Speaking of flours, I found spelt flour in the bulk food section at Wegmans
today. ;-)

Ras