SC - Recipe Request

upsxdls at Okstate.edu upsxdls at Okstate.edu
Mon Mar 1 07:56:48 PST 1999

All, a brewing friend of mine has moved into a wonderful new manor.  He has
several crates of beer that need to be used soon.  As a housewarming gift, I'm
putting together recipes that include beer as an ingredient.  I have several
bread and soup recipes, but am interested any recipes anyone would like to
share.  If the recipe is period, I'd appreciate the reference, otherwise, let me
know where it came from so I can correctly credit the source(s).  Thanks in
advance.

Leanna of Sparrowhaven
"Who will love a little sparrow?"
Mooneschadowe, Ansteorra