SC - Opinions needed

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Mar 1 14:59:41 PST 1999

I purchased 'Culinary Cultures of the Middle East; ed. by Sami Zubaida and
Richard Trapper " to day. Any opinions on this book? The collection of
lectures, papers and essays includes Perry and many others. Since it is
definitely written for  more academically minded individuals, I was wondering
about accuracy, etc. before devoting my time to reading and studying it since
it will take much time.

Thanks in adavance.

Ras