SC - need a wow! dish

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Sun Mar 7 19:24:39 PST 1999

Hello!  I need your help finding a late 16th, early 17th century English
dish for a project I'm working on.  It must be impressive, but preferably
not too expensive to make.  Does anyone know of a good one?

Also, does anyone remember the source for a recipe that makes one huge egg
out of a bunch of small eggs?  It involves swirling the water...

Regards,

Cindy