SC - Citrus Fruit History (long)

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 19:07:10 PST 1999

Yes, your miscellany is quite good.  I immediately went to it where I assumed
(oh how I hate that word) it would be.  OOPS.

By the way can you recommend a good period Indian cookbook.

I usually do not have as much trouble with ethnic cooking and period cooking
as long as its of English, Background.  I have compared some of my great grand
mothers cookbook to my moms old ones to mine.  Boy do they differ.

Frederich