SC - Is beans beans?

RoseThstle at aol.com RoseThstle at aol.com
Wed Mar 10 16:42:04 PST 1999

In a message dated 99-03-10 17:37:28 EST, Aelfwyn writes:

<< I want to use beans, but have not been able to find favas either. Would
 this recipe have been made from the whole bean (bean and pod for want of
 better botanical terms) or from dried beans like the inside or seed part?
What
 I'm getting at, the long way, is; would the dish be more like the original
 intent by using string beans or dried beans? If dried, what type? >>

I see a quest for our hearld.. to find a use for fava beans.

Cait..