SC - Utensils - OT

upsxdls at Okstate.edu upsxdls at Okstate.edu
Thu Mar 11 06:41:34 PST 1999

Greetings, Elizabeth.  I have found most of my feast/cooking/camping gear at
garage sales and second-hand stores.  I did break down and buy a set of pewter
dishes for extra-special occasions.  I found a silver-plate trencher at a yard
sale for 25-cents.  I made mundanity covers from a beautiful white & gold
bedspread I bought for $1.  If you have more time than money, it's a fun way to
get your gear together.

Leanna of Sparrowhaven
Mooneschadowe, Ansteorra
(Stillwater, OK)