SC - SC Eggs Question

upsxdls at Okstate.edu upsxdls at Okstate.edu
Tue Mar 16 08:30:15 PST 1999

Gertraud,  my favorite preserving book, "Putting Food By" has a section
describing preserving eggs using isinglass (sp?).  It seemed pretty simple.  If
you're interested, I'll bring it to work and post it for you.

Leanna of Sparrowhaven
(Who is reluctantly staying on her egg, sausage and baconless diet)