SC - funny Egg Idea

Helen him at gte.net
Wed Mar 17 13:24:26 PST 1999

Greetings,
     Last night, I got a cute egg shaped jello mold for buying 6 small boxes of
jello.  Instead of trying to blow out eggs to get the shells, I was thinking
that I could half fill the mold with almond cream custard add a yolk of yellow
almond paste let that set and then close the mold and fill the rest of the way
up with the custard to make an egg.  I am going to do a test run of it tonight
with vanilla jello and a banana "yolk" and see what they look like.  I could
then cut them in half to serve.

Helen