SC - test sommarprogram (fwd)

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Fri Mar 19 07:09:05 PST 1999

Did someone mention Viking personnas? Anyone want to translate? This ain't
one of my languages, and I'm not quite sure which one it is.

Phlip

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

When pompous people irk me with their regal attributes,
It pleases me to imagine how they'd look in bathing suits.

Hej
här kommer vikingainformation
Program och datum till vår stora vikingamarknad är nu klar
se http://www.foteviken.se/vikingar/vm1999/vm1999.htm

Välkommen

Hälsningar

Björn
- -------End forwarded message ----------

...yikes

but, there was a URL: so, being the inquisitive, herald, geek that I am, I
plugged it it an viola!  If you're gonna do a Viking do, this is how ya do
it.  Now I know how it feels to be illiterate.  "I can't read about it but
the pictures sure are nice."

In Service to College and Kingdom
          />          Dafydd "Taffy" Blaidd
         //      Middle Kingdom - Flaming Gryphon
         \\           "Veni, Coqui, Bibimus"
          \>        I came, I brewed, We drank

From:  Dafydd Blaidd <dafydd at midrealm.org>