SC - Re: [medieval-leather] test sommarprogram (fwd)

Bitchcakes tempest at netaxs.com
Fri Mar 19 07:05:01 PST 1999

On Fri, 19 Mar 1999, Alderton, Philippa wrote:

> Did someone mention Viking personnas? Anyone want to translate? This ain't
> one of my languages, and I'm not quite sure which one it is.

I could, but I don't have to. There is an English version of the site.
Information about the Viking Market in English may be found at:

http://www.foteviken.se/engelskahemsidor/vikingar/fotevikingen/1b.htm

Enjoy!
Gale
(Sigridh Oddsdottir)

       tempest at netaxs.com * http://vger.rutgers.edu/~tempest
          "So I'll be a girl, and irrational, and strong,
and I'll kick ass in my own damned girly way." - Stephanie Clarkson