SC - It's Gardening time folks!

Aelfwyn at aol.com Aelfwyn at aol.com
Fri Mar 19 19:08:53 PST 1999

Groan, here in frozen Maine we got a foot of snow this week! But my chives by
the door are nearly an inch tall and my sorrel is nearly 2 inches. Also found
my first foundation crocus blooming today. Maybe there will be a Spring some
time.
On another note, please all wish us well. We are cooking for 125 tomorrow; 4
documented courses. Have spent 2 full days in the kitchen doing some of the do
ahead stuff but wish there was one more day......My van looks like a rolling
produce department.
Aelfwyn