SC - What's in season in June?

CONNECT at aol.com CONNECT at aol.com
Wed Mar 24 14:26:21 PST 1999

Good Gentles,

I'm preparing a feast for 120 for the Feast of St. Bacchus event coming up on
June 11-13th. I'm in Michigan, and I was wondering what sorts of fruits,
vegetables and animals/fish are in season at the beg. of June?

I've been told grapes and strawberries, but what else? When does asparagus
come into season? Your help is gratefully appreciated.

Your humble servant,
Lady Rosalyn MacGregor
(Pattie Rayl)