great feast was: Re: SC - pomegranate molasses

kat kat at kagan.com
Thu Mar 25 11:24:30 PST 1999

Branwen writes:

>>I just did a feast and had duck in pomegranate sauce as a dish - and the
>>pomegranate sauce worked very well and diluted nicely too.
>>Branwen

She's being modest, folks.  Branwen put on a wonderful three-course
Pirates' Feast two weekends ago featuring foods from three different
nautically-influenced periods:  Ancient (Roman and Egyptian), "Viking"
(Scandinavian traditional using only period ingredients), and Elizabethan.
 Wonderful food.  Under budget.  Decent job on the documentation.

Maybe if we all beg we can get the recipe for that Egyptian soup...  ;-)

	- kat (running for the rock, 'cause she's gonna kill me...)