SC - Book review

Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au
Thu Mar 25 14:24:22 PST 1999

Interested? I was blown away!  Wanda works in the next wing to me, and I
never knew she was into medieval cooking.  I, in fact used to work in the
same section as her, when I was in AQIS.  The world is a small place.  I
gave her a call and had a quick chat about it.   She didn't know that it had
been released, and was rapt.  I told her that next time I am catering a
feast, I might just have to give her a call!

Kiriel