SC - Suggestions

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Tue Mar 30 10:48:05 PST 1999

If you have a water spiggot, you can have a sink, go to the local home depot
sort of store, get a plastic laundry sink-they run in the vicinity of $18, and a
garden hose, and they make what look like spiggots that screw onto a garden
hose. thread the hose through the faucet set hole in the back of the deep sink,
add the spiggot and you have an impromptu sink, just no hot water, but you
really dont need hot water to do dishes, just make sure to tee off the basic
spiggot so you have a rinse hose and wate4r supply hose in addition to the sink
hose.

1 deep sink, plastic
1 y splitter
2 hoses
1 faucet looking hose spiggot
1 controllable spray hose spiggot[like for watering lawns]

margali