SC - "Lee A Stephens" <falworth at prolog.net>: Fw: New book The Medieval Kitchen

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Mon Mar 29 13:26:22 PST 1999

A really good review.  Thought you all might like to read it, too.

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA
Kingdom of Aethelmearc
- --------- Begin forwarded message ----------
From: "Lee A Stephens" <falworth at prolog.net>
I just thought I'd pass this little bit of info on.

Megan
Blak Rose chronucler

- --------- End forwarded message ----------