SC - A Slightly Insane Request

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 08:31:01 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/30/1999 9:52:50 PM Mountain Standard Time,
THLRenata at aol.com writes:

<< Sure, go ahead.  If he e-mails me privately (preferably after May 15th)
I'll
 give him the rundown on the whole event.  >>

OK.  He thought it sounded like a great idea, so it looks like I'll be the one
e-mailing you after the 15th of May for the details, sinceI'll remember,
hopefully. :->

Noemi