SC - King's College

Stephanie Rudin srudin at okom.net
Wed Mar 31 11:14:29 PST 1999

To all good gentles on the cooks list,

The Shire of Mooneschadowe in Ansteorra (Stillwater, OK) has been chosen
as the site for the up-coming King's College in June.  The event is
being held at the Community Center in Stillwater.  The lovely thing is
that there is a small
industrial kitchen on site which we are being allowed to use for hands
on cooking classes or demonstrations.  We are now officially looking for
teachers for period food classes.  If you are interested in teaching a
class, please contact our Autocrat, HE Mistress Gunhilda at 405-624-8944
or by e-mail at
miller at pp.okstate.edu or our Kitchen Coordinator, HL Gwennan at
405-377-8237 or by e-mail at shore at dcainc.com or shore at ionet.net

This is also an invitation to all of the period food enthusiatists in
the area.  I'll keep the list posted as the list of classes grows.
(I've already hit Bear up for a bread class or two so there's a reason
to come right there!!)  Come visit us in Mooneschadowe for King's
College.  The event webpage should be up soon and watch for the event
announcement in the Blackstar!!!

Mercedes de Cerdanya
Minister of Arts and Sciences
Shire of Mooneschadowe