SC - Dry Site Issues

Aelfwyn at aol.com Aelfwyn at aol.com
Mon Mar 1 14:13:30 PST 1999

Hello all, I will be doing the feast for Northern Lights A&S on March 21. Our
site is a school, so dry. We have encountered problems before with a school
when alcohol was used in cooking part of the feast. I have tried to select
recipes that avoid the use of any, but there are some sticky points. I can use
nonalcoholic wines and beers if need be, but does anyone have any experience
using these in period recipes?
Thank you,
Aelfwyn