SC - Pig Maws

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Mar 2 05:53:48 PST 1999

I was at the spermarket yesterday afternoon and I found a small portable
freezer filled with pig maws. Of course, I couldn't resist the temptation and
now have several of them in the freezer. :-) Mordanna was kind enough to share
a recipe for this treat but that leaves one left.

Does anyone have any period recipes for this food item? An original or
translated  period recipe is OK since the redaction part will be relatively
easy.I would prefer a recipe source from pre-1450 C.E. but early modern would
be acceptable.

Thanks in advance,

Ras