SC - Attention West Kingdom Cooks!

kat kat at kagan.com
Tue Mar 2 13:58:44 PST 1999

>From the West Kingdom Cookerie Guild representative:

Greetings, fellow Cooks of the West!  Please join us for a meeting of the
Cookerie Guild at March Crown.  Our meeting is scheduled to be held in the
A&S Pavilion at 11 AM.  As always, our meeting will be informal--we can
exchange recipes, swap kitchen stories, or just chat about our favorite
foods.

Interested in joining the Guild, but not sure what it entails?  Membership
in the Cookerie Guild requires nothing more than an interest in cooking
(and eating!) and a curiosity about period food.  We are an informal guild,
with no rankings or requirements; and new members are always welcome.

Remember this year's motto:  "Period Food Doesn't Suck!"

In service,

	- caitlin o'byrne
	WK Cookerie Guild representative