SC - four and twenty blackbirds

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Wed Mar 3 07:30:01 PST 1999

Hello!  I found the recipe & notes for Fine Cakes.  They look perfect for
my purpose.  Thank you!  Did you ever try them?

Thanks to everyone else for the suggestions of rice & beans, too.  I have
always used rice in the past (no pun intended), but decided to follow the
recipe & see what would happen.

Regards,

Cindy