SC - four and twenty blackbirds

Wed Mar 3 07:43:53 PST 1999

> Hello!  I found the recipe & notes for Fine Cakes.  They look perfect for
> my purpose.  Thank you!  Did you ever try them?
>
> Regards,
>
> Cindy

I've tried the butter version.  It makes a very nice sugar cookie.  Bogdan,
who was working on the recipe for a dessert revel, tried both.  According to
him, the clotted cream version was even better.  We were working with the
recipe text from Sass' To The Queen's Taste and ignoring her redaction.
Since I located the recipe, I'll post it.

Bear

The recipe from our original sequence of messages: