SC - SCA-Cook's get-together at Gulf Wars?

Rebecca E Tants retants at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 09:02:39 PST 1999

>A while back there was some discussion of holding a get-together at
>the upcoming Gulf Wars. Well, Gulf Wars starts in a week and I don't
>remember any details being finalized. Did I just miss it in some of
>the digests I had to skip?

Not that I've seen - TRM AEthlemearc have been dealing with some real
life stuff and haven't gotten back to me about using that pavillion.

>If I did, would someone please send me the details. If not, what
>do you all want to do? I'm still offering my encampment in the
>period pavilion section of the Ansteorra encampment, but if there
>is a larger space available such as a class tent that would be
>better. Pappa Gunthar (alias HRM Ansteorra) did mention that a
>tent might be available.

As with Pennsic, it needs to be somewhere easy for folks to find and not
up against anything big.  Having never been to Gulf Wars before, I'd be
hard pressed to say what that was.  Is there any kind of place to post
those kinds of announcements?

Ruadh