SC - marzipan mold material

Jgoldsp at aol.com Jgoldsp at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 16:52:28 PST 1999

try plaster of Paris take the mushroom dip in oil drip a bit pour plaster in
long mold half can from juice a little less than half full put mushroom in
half way allow to dry and than make second batch brush dry plaster with a
little oil pour on plaster until mushroom in encased allow to dry and you
should have a perfect imprint of a chantrel mushroom in two halves press in
marzipan in each half trim allow to dry put together with royal icing. That is
how i did walnuts I put things in the nuts I guess you could do so in the
mushrooms to have fun
                                                        Joram