SC - Names

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Wed Mar 10 10:12:09 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/10/1999 5:34:05 AM Mountain Standard Time,
alasdair.maciain at snet.net writes:

<< Something I've been wondering about for a long time. 8)  What is the proper
 pronunciation of Noemi? >>

Well. . .the proper pronunciation is something like Nawaymee. .

Combine that with the rest of the name:

Fekete (e as in pen)
Hawllaw (first aw as in paw but short, second as in paw but round the lips)

You get the full effect of Fekete Hollo Noemi and why I rarely sign the whole
darn thing. . .

Noemi