SC - Plateware, cutlery, etc.

Elizabeth Pruyn skolmarm at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 10 21:16:34 PST 1999

Hi there,

I am a Renaissance Faire participant who has been lurkng for the last few
weeks and learning more about the food we would all know and love.  My
question now is where or from whom do you purchase plateware, cutlery, etc.
from?  Any leads to websites or recommendations for merchants that attend
Kingdom of the West touraments would be appriciated.

Thanks,
Elizabeth

"If I had been around when Rubens was painting, I would have been revered
as a fabulous model.  Kate Moss?  Well, she would have been the paint
brush..."  - Dawn French