SC - The Royal Table

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Fri Mar 12 13:37:18 PST 1999

Since my copy is in storage, I am operating from memory.  It is a small
book that talks about the laws of keeping kosher and adding the spiritual
end.  Basically things dairy are equated with life because they are made
from milk and milk is how a mother sustains the life of her children.  Meat
is equated with death because the animal is no longer alive.  Spiritually
one should not mix death with life.  It lends another interesting demention
to why one should keep kosher.

Sindara