SC - Rissoles on a Fish Day

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sat Mar 13 06:04:31 PST 1999

Thank you My Lady, for your suggestions about Rissoles.  It was an interesting
experience to make them. I even have some left over mixture in the freezer to
try maiking Rissoles again to test if the mixture can be frozen.  (I fear not,
as I remember reading somewhere that hard boiled egg white turns to rubber
when frozen, but we will see.....
Phillipa