SC - recipes unchanged....

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sun Mar 14 11:57:52 PST 1999

Well, let's see,  I can eat gingerbread unchanged, but who wants to eat
gingerbread all day.  I could eat PLAIN cooked vegetables or PLAIN fruit.  But
as to recipes, I seem to be running into everything having butter (that's a
no-no) or some other fat either mixed into the dish or that the dish is fried
into, or it has milk, or it has almond milk.....you get the idea?..... I'm
sure there are recipes out there, but I have limited resources, and have just
begun to look!
Phillipa (ever vigilant in the quest for good eating!  :-)  )