SC - Needing help with almond milk

Jennifer Carlson JCarlson at firstchurchtulsa.org
Mon Mar 15 09:58:40 PST 1999

Could someone tell me what is the most efficient device for straining
almond milk?  The only sieve I own that is fine enough to trap the almond
grounds is a small one and plugs up with the grounds too quickly to be of
much use.  Do coffee filters work?  Or should I strain it through a muslin
bag?  I always wind up using my hands to press the milk out of the grounds,
and this is neither effiecient, tidy, nor thorough enough for me.

Thanks in advance,

Talana
Northkeep, Ansteorra

Jennifer Carlson