SC: Lehmens catelog was Re: SC - SC Eggs Question

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Mon Mar 15 07:32:21 PST 1999

Hi all from Anne-Marie
 I am asked for the URL for the Lehmens site. Like I said before, they have
waterglass (the egg coating stuff) and TONS of cool medieval appropriate
toys like neat three legged cauldrons, handmade brooms, handtools, wooden
buckets and barrels, pickle crocks, etc. Its also fun to look at the new
singer treadle sewing machines, wood fired cookstoves and refrigerators,
composting toilets, a huge selection of oil and gas lamps, etc.

check it out at www.lehmans.com

They service a lot of amish and mennonite folks, as well as Y2K apocolypse
nuts :).

- --AM