SC - Kosher Food Laws

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Mar 16 11:35:27 PST 1999

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/16/99 1:17:35 PM Eastern Standard Time, troy at asan.com
> writes:
>
> << can anyone think of an herbivorous land
>  animal without external ears?
>
>  Adamantius >>
>
> Ummm...the quote you provided mentions 'land' animals not herbavoris land
> animals. I take this to men snakes, lizaeds and such ilk are excluded. Anyway
> thanks for the list. It is similar to what i already have.

That was kind of my point...it mentions carnivorous animals and land
animals without external ears, I saw reptiles as an intersecting subset,
and wondered if there was anything else.

Moles and voles, I believe, are omnivores and presumably haram for more
than one reason...

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy