SC - St. David's Day/st joe's?

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Mar 16 11:42:26 PST 1999

Marilyn Traber wrote:

> Ok, when is st josephs day, and does anybody have a recipe for the little
> pastries associated with it? [zeppolis?]
> margali

My Penguin Encyclopedia of Saints lists two dates for the feast of Saint
Joseph (I assume you mean Joseph the carpenter of Nazareth): March 19th
and May 1st.

I thought zeppolis were named after Zeppo Marx, and traditionally shaped
like his nose...you mean this is not the case?

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com