SC - test sommarprogram (fwd)

Robin Carrollmann harper at idt.net
Fri Mar 19 10:16:32 PST 1999

On Fri, 19 Mar 1999, Alderton, Philippa wrote:

> Did someone mention Viking personnas? Anyone want to translate? This ain't
> one of my languages, and I'm not quite sure which one it is.

Swedish.  At least, the .se domain means the website is in Sweden.  I
don't read any Scandanavian languages... but one of the things that I've
learned at my mundane job (I'm a reference librarian), is that there's
often more than one way to skin a website.

Try this URL instead:
http://www.foteviken.se/engelskahemsidor/engindex.htm

> Phlip
>
> Philippa Farrour