SC - Sauces for Roast Pork

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Mar 19 23:49:19 PST 1999

>>  I would like suggestions for 2-3 sauces that could be spooned onto
>> the meat after the diner gets it on his plate. Brangwayna Morgan....

> We will be offering a green sauce, a lumbard mustard and a sweet cameline with
> our roast pork this Saturday. I'll try to remember to post how they go over.

If you wish to look through this file in the FOOD section of my Florilegium,
I think you will find recipes for these sauces and others. But as I don't
have them divided by what to put them on, you may have to guess from the
comments about them.
sauces-msg        (69K)  3/ 4/99    Period sauces. Sauce recipes.

Until I started collecting them, I didn't realize that there were that
many period sauce possibilities.

I believe there are also some fruit sauces that are not in the above
file, but rather are in this file:
fruits-msg       (174K)  8/31/98    Medieval fruits and fruit dishes. Recipes.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
          http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html ****