SC - True Virus Alert

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Mar 22 09:18:34 PST 1999

I just got sent a virus from the
Middlebridge this AM, and I wanted to warn you all in case it accidently
shows up here. The following is a letter from today's victim with all
particulars. In the meantime, don't open a happy.exe file attachment.

Phlip

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

When pompous people irk me with their regal attributes,
It pleases me to imagine how they'd look in bathing suits.