SC - Chanukah frittours

kat kat at kagan.com
Tue Mar 23 10:37:49 PST 1999

> From: "Margo Hablutzel" <margolh at nortelnetworks.com>
> Subject: SC - Chanukah frittours and slighly OT joke (about food!)

> Sorry, was flipping through the digests too fast from the weekend and
don't
> remember who suggested ricotta latkes for the Chanukah feast.  It has
been
> suggested by one of the other culprits, er, potential cooks, and since I
am
> not good at them I told her she can try it.

It was me; and I'm still working on trying to get the recipe for you.  A
friend of mine did a "Feast of Jewish Holidays" and this was one of the
dishes she fixed--they were excellent and very well-received.

Will let you know if I can manage to get in touch with her and get the
recipe.  She and family are down with the flu at the moment....

Regards,

	- kat